Shutting Down Notice
Thank you for taking the time to read my explanation here on why I am shutting down Learnable.
Can I please say first that I am incredibly humbled that you chose to use Learnable instead of so many other amazing landing page builder products. I am truly honoured, and will forever appreciate your support.
I also want to take this time to tell you exactly why Learnable is shutting down.
For a long time I've believed that being transparent and honest is one of the most important qualities of founders (and people in general) these days, so here goes.
I'm a sole founder and so all responsibilities for Learnable fall to me. I have truly enjoyed this for many years and had no problem shouldering the responsibilities.
- Late night bug reports - no problem.
- Need some help with a custom widget? - I'd love to help.
It was my pleasure and it never caused me any issues (so far as I could tell).
I'm writing this note, because over the years I've come to realize that owning and operating a business alongside your full time job, while enjoying a happy and fulfilling life with positive relationships is a difficult endeavour.
I'm certain there are many people in the world who can balance all of the above and much much more. Alas, I don't think I'm one of those people. Learnable is not my only creation, and so, on top of the above, I find myself under even more pressure to be the founder/developer/marketer/IT/social media guru I thought I would be when I started this project, many, many, years ago.
My mental health has taken a toll. I tend to think in binary oftentimes and that's not the way to go as, more often than not, things are not so clearly black and white.
I have learned a lot from running Learnable over the last several years, and I will take that knowledge with me into the future.
Please allow me to restate how much I appreciate your support, love and bug reports!
I really and truly hope you have a wonderful day and that you and your family stay safe during our global pandemic.
Note: If you would like a refund for the coupon you purchased - please react out via Twitter.
Note: If you would like to use a replacement product, please check out Codecadamy. This has got to be one of the best places to learn how to code on the web. I have watched this product grow over the years and I have to say that I am truly inspired.
- Learnable will officially shut down on 1st of June 2021. However, I would hope to shut our doors weeks if not months before that date - provided user activity is at a minimum.
- All existing subscriptions will be cancelled on or before 1st of June 2021.
- All user data, including landing pages, usernames, emails etc. will be permanently deleted from our servers on or before 1st of June 2021.
- Learnable will no longer be accepting new sign ups or subscriptions from now and until our shutdown date mentioned above.
- Both Learnable apps for iOS and Android will be removed from their app stores on which they are hosted, on or before 1st of June 2021.
- If you would like to reach out, please do so via Twitter.